Monday 10 December 2012

Multi-tasking!

Hello :)

Right so today's the day where I find out the damage...as in potential weight gain from my overindulgence's over the last couple of weeks! If you read my last post you'll know what I mean. Apprehensive is an understatement!

But, what's done is done...and I am starting back my much loved fitness classes today. Yay!

Now, you may be wondering what the reason is behind the title...Well, as well as continuing with Youtube (ellie1989), and writing fitness related posts, I've started up a beauty blog!

If you ever saw this blog before I re-vamped it into a fitness one, you'll know that it was once meant for beauty. However, I never really got into it and my passion for exercise overtook it. But since then I've had a constant itch to start up a beauty blog again...so I bit the bullet the other day and started afresh.

So, if you fancy a gander... www.waterprooflashes.blogspot.com   ;)

Anyway, I shall be back to report my findings later. Hoping the scales will be kind! EEK! Wish me luck & stay strong.

Remember a healthy lifestyle is a work in progress. Everyone can have weak moments and eat too much or skip that workout, but so long as you don't do this everyday then you're halfway there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment