Friday 14 December 2012

It's my birthday...

...and I'll haul if I want to :)

Hi. So today I turned the grand old age of 23 and I thought I'd show you some of the lovely gifts I received. Alternatively you can check out my YouTube birthday haul: http://youtu.be/Eto49RnVu6Y  


As always I've been truly surprised by the brill presents from some great friends and family!

I'm definitely one of those people that open their cards first and save their presents til last. However, one card held an extra special surprise this year...


A ticket to see DIRTY DANCING THE MUSICAL!!! Yes, my bestest friend of all time A.K.A Gina was lovely enough to buy me one of these. She really does know me well as Dirty Dancing is my favourite film. It's a classic! A big thank you to the kindest person I know!

The second lovely gift I got was from my university housemates. I didn't technically receive this present today as I had to get it early before we left for the Christmas holidays, but when I did I was pleasantly surprised  :) I've had my eye on one of these Thomas Sabo pearl bracelets for a long time but I didn't think they knew about it! Going to pick out a charm for it soon :P The TS bag also contained a beautiful TS 2013 diary!

My first Dior product and I am excited! I couldn't help splurging some of my birthday money on this little beauty. I've heard a lot about this Lash Plumping Serum and I'm looking forward to trying it out. Stayed tuned for a review some time soon!


Topshop leather look leggings/ trousers. Apoplogies for the small picture but you get the gist! I love these! They are fitted and super soft, plus leather is a big thing this season.


New Look studded ankle boots. Realising that I had no 'dressy' footwear to wear with the leather trousers I went on a little shopping trip and spent some more of my birthday money on these. I liked that the heel was sturdy and not too high so they are practical but they are jazzed up with a bit of 'studdage'. And I'm all about the studs this season!




Last but not least...what girl doesn't want chocs and booze! :) And yep, Strongbow is my favourite...I'm so classy!

So there we have it. I think I've been very lucky girl this year. Shame about the miserable wet weather today though!

No comments:

Post a Comment