Monday 11 February 2013

A bag of goodies :)

Hi :)

So I went to visit a friend over the weekend and the visit was that overdue that she had birthday presents for me (from December)! It was lovely to catch-up with her and a pleasant surprise when she pulled out a gift bag.

It was like lucky dip reaching into the bag among all of the bright fuchsia tissue paper... 

Anyway I found 4 very nice presents inside and because 3 of which were beauty orientated, I thought I'd share them with you.  

Cute!
I first pulled out this little guy. How adorable! Owl's seem to be thee animal at the moment. I think this purse, it is a purse if you hadn't guessed btw, will be great for times when I don't want to be carrying my bulky Radley around with me..Ideal for when I hit the gym and only take my cards with me...or for when I carry few things on a night out! :) I love the heart detail.

Very excited by this. My first Model's Own nail polish! I forget the shade of this varnish, and I don't have it to hand because I'm writing this post from my home-home, rather than my uni-home where the bottle is...but it's a gorgeous multi-coloured glitter one. I don't have a polish like this so it will be a welcome member to my collection!

Another first for me...I've had the Bobbi Brown brand on my list for some time now so I was really excited when I saw this. The blush is in shade 'Slopes'. A rather odd name but a pretty colour. It suits my fairly pale skin and the pigmentation seems to be really good. All in all my first impressions are good!

And last but not least...The bareMinerals Flawless Definition mascara in black. I'm a big fan of their mineral foundation, however I've never tried any of their other products. I am yet to try this but I liked the look of the brush and I've heard good things about it so...watch this space :)

Very pleased with my gifts! Thanks Lucy x






No comments:

Post a Comment