2. I'm not a big fan of animals, give me children any day.
3. I make YouTube videos, Ellie1989, and the majority of my family and friends think it's weird. I don't care.
4. I can identify with Peter Pan...Not sure I'll ever grow up!? :)
5. I used to be called a Magpie because from a young age I was attracted to shiny things.
6. When I was 4, I stole my great grandma's ring because it was pretty. I got found out and sent to bed. Oops.
7. Despite drinking it when I go out, I don't particularly like alcohol and could easily be teetotal.
8. I've never had a boyfriend...I'm waiting for the right guy to come along.
9. I've become really good at painting a smile on and acting as if everything's OK, even if it isn't.
10. I lost over 20lbs in 2012.
11. I have a raw meat phobia. I can't handle it, touch it and it sickens me to be near it. However, I am not a vegetarian.
12. Exercise is really important to me. My fave mottos are 'No pain, no gain' and 'Work hard or go home'.
13. I have never taken any drugs, excluding painkillers etc, nor have I ever tried a cigarette. I never intend to.
14. I honestly believe I was addicted to junk food and still have to be careful around it.
15. I have more make-up than I actually need but cannot stop buying it.
16. From the age of about 13 I used to buy a new mobile phone every 6-12 months. Up until I got an iPhone. Apple changed me for the better! :)
17. I went to a stage school for 3 years (15-18yrs) and my dream was to be an actress/singer. That dream still remains but the hope doesn't.
18. I passed my driving test the first time I took it. My dad didn't believe me at first haha.
19. I haven't driven in almost 4 years. This summer I plan to get my first car. I want an automatic because I never enjoyed using the clutch.
20. My favourite holiday was in Florida. That place really is magical.
21. I really dislike chick-flick films, excluding Dirty Dancing as it's a classic. Give me gore and tension with horrors any day!
22. I dyed my hair blonde for 6 years before going back to being a brunette.
23. I'm training to become a primary school teacher.
24. I really like my 4th year student house and housemates...I will be sad to leave. It's the first uni place I've been happy at.
25. I feel like I have the best parents in the world and owe them so much. I'm a very lucky girl and can't wait to be able to treat them when I have a job!
There you go...that's some of me!