Friday 3 May 2013

I got a job!

Hello!

So I'm going to keep this short and sweet because my brain is fried but just to let you all know I GOT A JOB! Literally about 4 hours ago :)

Thank you to everyone who wished me well and shared in the stressful times! It has been a rollacoaster few weeks with school visits, letter writing and interview rejections...but today it all paid off!

Just goes to show that you do get out what you put in, eventually! As if I'm going to have my own little class of 5 year-olds in September!!! Amazing and super exciting :D




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! :) Is it in Nottingham or elsewhere?

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma! :) Yes it's in Bulwell so just between my house and Notts which is quite handy :P Still hasn't sunk in properly haha xx

      Delete
  2. Yey! I knew it would happen :).
    So happy for you.

    Sally x
    Rainydayfaces@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sally. Yes you did have faith didn't you :P Yayyy! Hope you're ok :) xx

      Delete