Friday 27 March 2015

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Trio: Limited Edition


Hi everyone. So I went shopping last weekend, for a dress actually, but ended up in the makeup and skincare department of John Lewis! Like you do! :)

I'm sure I don't need to go into how special Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish is and it's been a holy grail product for me for some time. However if you haven't had the pleasure of experiencing it then in a nutshell it literally melts off your makeup in such a sensitive fashion. It's the only thing I've ever found to remove my mascara and eye makeup successfully without any stinging whatsoever!

So, I knew I was running low on my Cleanse & Polish and planned on simply repurchasing my usual one. It's pretty decent and lasts me a fair few months. Yet when I got to the Liz Earle section the special edition ones immediately caught my eye. Unbeknowing to me, they are currently celebrating their 20th anniversary and have a special set as pictured above available for a limited time only.

Upon smelling the added flavours to the original Cleanse & Polish, I knew I had to have them! They're gorgeous! I'm yet to try them as I'm waiting until I run out of my normal one...but I'm in for a treat for sure!

The set retails at £50 which is a little more than I was looking to spend but I know they'll last me ages! Here's the link if you'd like to have a nosey :)

Does anyone else have these?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment