Sunday 15 March 2015

2 months, 2 promotions!

As I'm sat writing this, I'm realising that I need to start back posting regularly again. Each day in my business we hear all too often how being consistent is so very important and I believe the same goes for blogging. 

I love how therapeutic it is to write your thoughts down.

So in my last post I talked about how things don't always go as planned but how important it is to remain positive and focus on the things that make you happy. This is what I've done.

Rewind to the end of February and I got my second promotion in my FLP business...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I've never known recognition like what this business offers. The congratulations and well dones are endless and I had a great day being recognised at the Success Day event at the NEC in Birmingham on the 28th Feb...


But why stop at Assistant Manager?....

7 months ago I signed up to an opportunity. An opportunity that everyone around me was skeptical about and said wouldn't work. Even I wasn't sure. In my first planning meeting I chose Supervisor level to aim to get to. Not so ambitious! But I didn't believe I could get to Manager level. 

14th March 2015 I HIT MANAGER!!! 


I am still so overwhelmed by what this actually means to me!!! I'm learning everyday that anything you put your mind to is achievable. There are no short cuts. Hard work, self-discipline and motivation. A positive mindset. Whatever you think you can, you will! 

In all honesty though...I could not have done it without my AMAZING TEAM! Everyday they make me smile. I cannot thank them enough!

Now, I better get dress shopping (for the next recognition day!)... Your recommendations on sites/places that sells beaut dresses? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment