Sunday 16 November 2014

Christmas Gift Sets!


Hey everyone! So I'm really excited! I've had such a festive weekend, putting up my Christmas tree and decorations etc. And you might think WHAT?! It's only mid-November!

True.

However Christmas has had to start early in my house this year in aid of the wonderful Christmas Gift Sets I'm doing, along with my special Aloe Vera Christmas parties. Sure, I'd love to invite you all to these but as a virtual friend/acquaintance/blogger it sadly isn't possible!...

Nevertheless I can still share with you the wonderful gift sets I have on offer, along with the option of personalizing a gift set to meet your present needs! In terms of delivery, if you are not local to me this isn't a problem as I am willing to come to some P&P arrangements! :)

Please have a nosey at my Christmas Gift Facebook Page for lots of ideas or alternatively have a look at my Online Shop for all products, so you can build your own set and tell me what you'd like!

**I am discounting the Gift Sets (A Christmas special) so your order will always come to less than the standard retail price with added extras such as chocolates thrown in for free!

Below are a few of my personal favourites.








No comments:

Post a Comment